Foam Pro 12 Sprayer is a professional sprayer capable of making 3 types of foam. Specially designed for applications that require the use of blowing agents with an optional valve for compressed air. This sprayer is supplied with a special nozzle that produces fan-type foam.
Features and Benefits
• Large capacity which makes this sprayer suitable for use on large surfaces
• Stainless steel handle with a safety lock to avoid the risk of accidental spray when in transit
• Fitted with bracket for easy lance parking
• Base complete with feet support for stability
• Possibility to be able to identify content through cards
• Translucent strong tank with a level indicator to confirm how much solution remains
• System for inflator clamping during filling
The IK MULTI Pro 12 sprayer has been designed to make the professional’s work easier, thanks to improved safety features at key points of the sprayer.
The seals and materials of IK Multi Pro 12 are particularly resistant to most acids, solvents and disinfectants. It includes a reinforced 1.5 m hose, a large integrated funnel to facilitate filling, a safety valve set at 3 bar that can be depressurised and prevents direct contact with the gas, a belt to carry it on a shoulder strap, two spray nozzles (adjustable cone and fan), a base for greater stability and foot support, colour cards to identify the contents of the tank, a stainless steel opening and closing handle with safety lock.
Its translucent tank allows to check the level of liquid inside and has a system for positioning the lance once the spraying task has been completed.
The Multi Pro family is the result of the knowledge gained from years of experience in the design and manufacture of professional sprayers, combining the most innovative features in the field of safety, ergonomics and functionality.