Renovo Soft Top Canvas Cleaner is categorically the best product to clean your canvas, double-duck or mohair soft-tops.
Easy application foam lifts grime and ingrained dirt, especially effective for removing the unsightly green haze caused by the growth of mould and mildew on the fabric of your top.
Use to thoroughly clean and prepare your convertible top prior to application of Renovo’s amazing re-colouring elixir Soft-Top Reviver.
* Fantastic convertible car hood cleaner
* Easy to use – freshens appearance
* Provides a clean surface before applying Ultra Proofer or Reviver
* Suitable for all colours of canvas roofs
* Not suitable for vinyl soft tops
6. Leave for 10-20 minutes to ensure the cleaner can work on difficult grime and stains.
7. Commence scrubbing using warm water and a sponge, cloth or bristle brush until the cleaner begins to lather and dirt is being removed easily. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
For heavily-soiled surfaces leave the solution to dry for approximately 30 to 40 minutes- the optimum time for active ingredients to work. Heavily-soiled surfaces should be scrubbed with a bristle brush. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
Finally leave to dry before applying Renovo’s Ultra Proofer which will not only re-establish the original ‘as new’ waterproof weather barrier on your canvas, double-duck or mohair convertible top, also now contains UV protection and a mould/mildew growth inhibitor.
Bird Droppings / Difficult Stains
Dab or pour the Cleaner directly onto the spot of dirt or stain. (Massage into the affected area) Clean off after 30 mins. Repeat process if necessary.
Light Soiling / Quick Cleaning
For less soiled tops cleaning can commence immediately. Pour directly onto on to a cloth or sponge and massage into the affected area. Rinse off with water.
As with all cleaning products, it is best to avoid prolonged contact with skin. It is advised to use rubber gloves for protection.
We advise that to prolong the life of the re-colour provided by Reviver, you should allow 24 hours drying time and then protect it by applying Renovo Ultra Proofer.