This Monza Denim Orange Peel Removal pad you can now remove or substantially reduce orange peel in the top layer without sanding. While removing orange peel and deep defects you are also polishing the paint rather than leaving sanding marks which reduces the steps needed afterwards.
1x 3 – 80mm pad”
* Remove Orange Peel and deep defects while simultaneously polishing paint
* Equivalent to 2000 grit sandpaper with out the dulling of paint and sanding haze
* Remove Orange Peel without sanding
* Orange peel removal without the haze generated by sanding
* Breather perforations to avoid paint dust buildup on pad and help keep heat down
* Polish the paint while removing the ridges of orange peel
* Less dust and clean up prior to finishing polish directions:
* Size: 3″ Diameter
* Made in: Great Britain
* Pore Size: 90ppi
* Material: Denim Surface with Velcro backing
* Color: Denim
* Attach to Velcro backing plate on a Rotary polisher
* Apply a few drops of polish to paint or pad according to your skills and preference
* Work a 2′ x 2′ section or larger to keep heat down as needed but remember the larger the area the more time it will take to level orange peel and defects.
* Begin working polish on low speed for a pass or so.
* Step up speed to approx. 1200 rpm (adjust as needed)
* With proper lighting observe the level of orange peel removal while you work
* Apply more polish if needed or a spray of water on pad to re-activate lubricants
* When satisfied with orange peel and defect removal slow speed, ending at 600 rpm as you finish down the polish
* Refine finish with a foam pad or microfiber pad and polish