Meguiar’s new M205 Ultra Finishing Polish uses advanced technology to produce a deep gloss and rich, swirl-free results. This fine car polish uses Meguiar’s Super Micro Abrasive Technology.
Designed for use after M105 Ultra-Cut Compound and all other Meguiar’s Compounds.
Not a cover-up.
Meguiar’s M205 Professional Ultra Finishing Polish permanently removes swirls and light defects from all paints.
* Ultra-fast cutting removes 2000 grit or finer sanding marks
* Super-micro abrasives leave best in class finish
* Great for removing scratches, defects, acid rain and severe swirls/holograms
* PAINTABLE: Safe for use in the paint shop environment
* Safe, Crystalline Silica Free Formula
* Environmentally responsible, VOC compliant formula
* For use with a rotary buffer, hand and now with a DA Polisher!
Directions For Use
Rotary Polisher Directions:
Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface. Shake well. Work one section at a time. Set rotary buffer to aproximately 100-1500 RPM’s. Use with Meguiar’s Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Pads. Apply M205 Ultra Finishing Polish directly to the paint surface and begin working on a 2’x2′ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until light film remains. Wipe remaining residue with a microfibre cloth.
DA Polisher Directions:
Apply directly to appropriate Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Pad. Set machine to 4-5. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for following two passes. Wipe remaining residue with a microfibre cloth.