Meguiars M205 Ultra Finishing Polish uses advanced technology to produce a deep gloss and rich, swirl-free results. This fine car polish uses Meguiar’s Super Micro Abrasive Technology.
Designed for use after M105 Ultra-Cut Compound and all other Meguiar’s Compounds.
Not a cover-up.
Meguiar’s M205 Professional Ultra Finishing Polish permanently removes swirls and light defects from all paints.
3.78 litre container
* Produces rich, deep reflections
* Smooth buffing feel with easy wipe off and fast clean up
* Non-gumming formula, performs well with any Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Pads
* PAINTABLE: Safe for use in the paint shop environment
* Safe, Crystalline Silica Free Formula
* Environmentally responsible, VOC compliant formula
* For use with Rotary Buffer, DA Polisher, Orbital Buffer and by Hand.
Rotary Application: Always work on a cool, properly cured pait surface. Shake well. Work one section at a time. Set rotary buffer to aproximately 100-1500 RPM’s. Use with Meguiar’s Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Pads. To prime new or dry pads, Mist on some quick detailer. Apply M205 Ultra Finishing Polish directly to the paint surface and begin working on a 2’x2′ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until light film remains. Wipe remaining residue with a Microfibre Cloth. For extreme gloss, apply with Meguiar’s G220 or Kestrel DAS-6 Dual Action polishers with a W9207 Soft Buff Finishing Pad.
DA Application: Apply directly to appropriate Soft Buff 2.0 Foam Pad. Set machine to 4-5. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for following two passes. Wipe off residue immediately after each panel.