This Monza Clay Decontamination Mitt has an advanced polymer technology coated fiber used to safely remove surface contaminants on all automotive paint, glass, and plastics.
This is a quick and effortless paint & glass cleaning system that achieves professional showroom perfect shine results using advanced rubber polymer technology. This is a process that gives the same effect as Clay Bars as used in professional body shops.
This Clay Mitt is safe and easy to use, removing paint overspray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust, and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic.
The Clay Mitt can also be cleaned and reused by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminants with water. The design of the Clay Mitt surface allows for an effortless easy gliding action over the surface when used with appropriate clay lube/car shampoo solutions.
If neither of these is available water can also be used however results will not be as good.
* Advanced polymer technology coated microfibre mitt used to safely remove surface contaminants on automotive paint, glass and plastics
* Easy to use Mitt allows for safer and quicker removal of all vehicle surface contaminants
* If dropped don’t panic!! unlike with clay bars which will need to be thrown away simply rinse under clean water to clean of any surface contaminants
* Four times faster than traditional clay bar method which saves time and money over the traditional clay bar
* Last 10 times longer than any clay bar and can decontaminate up-to 65 small to mid-size cars per Mitt!!
To wash, simply rinse in water and hang to dry. Do not tumble dry!
Before you start:
For use on a clean, cool paint surface and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT use on surfaces over 60�C. First test on an inconspicuous part of the bodywork before use. Avoid dropping on the floor and picking up any dirt, but if you do, simply rinse off in clean water.
Thoroughly wash the vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt ensuring you remove any tar and grease before starting.
Soak the Clay Mitt in your chosen solution and then gently rub the Mitt over the surface with a light, even back and forth action. Keep both the Mitt and vehicle surfaces well lubricated whilst working to achieve the best results.
Wipe off residue with a clean Micro Fibre cloth to reveal a protected and smooth as the glass surface.
Repeat the same procedure over the entire vehicle.