Now you can enjoy the deep, carnauba shine of Natty’s Blue Paste Wax in Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue. The shine, the depth, and the colour are the same – what’s different is the incredibly easy application!
Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue is made with real No. 1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax – the best available.
Poorboy’s products are incredibly easy to use and Liquid Natty’s Blue Wax is no exception.
Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue is ideal for year-round paint protection. It has great durability, fantastic gloss, and it applies easily in any weather. Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue looks beautiful on any colour.
* Provides great water beading & ultra slick finish
* Contains Brazilian carnauba wax for year round paintwork protection
* Easy to apply & buff off – can be applied in the sun or shade!
* Apply by hand or using a machine polisher
* Contains patented UV absorber for durability & shine
Poorboy’s Natty’s Blue Wax should be applied by hand. For best results, it should be applied to freshly polished paint as thinly and evenly as possible using a Monza foam Applicator Pad. The resulting film should be left to cure for between 5-10 minutes, and then buffed off using a microfibre towel.