Now you can enjoy the deep, carnauba shine of Natty’s Blue Paste Wax in Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue. The shine, the depth, and the colour are the same – what’s different is the incredibly easy application!
Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue is made with real No. 1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax – the best available.
Poorboy’s products are incredibly easy to use and Liquid Natty’s Blue Wax is no exception.
Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue is ideal for year-round paint protection. It has great durability, fantastic gloss, and it applies easily in any weather. Poorboy’s World Liquid Natty’s Blue looks beautiful on any colour.
* Provides great water beading & ultra slick finish
* Contains Brazilian carnauba wax for year round paintwork protection
* Easy to apply & buff off – can be applied in the sun or shade!
* Apply by hand or using a machine polisher
* Contains patented UV absorber for durability & shine
Directions For Use
Poorboy’s Natty’s Blue Wax should be applied by hand. For best results, it should be applied to freshly polished paint as thinly and evenly as possible using a Monza foam Applicator Pad. The resulting film should be left to cure for between 5-10 minutes, and then buffed off using a microfibre towel.